Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Glutathione - How Does It Give Me Energy, And How Is It Anti Aging?

glutathione energy
Glutathione - how does it give me energy and how is it anti aging? Many today are dealing with fatigue, and so we would like to know how glutathione can give us the energy we need to get us through our day. We all want to stay younger and resist aging too, so how is glutathione anti aging?

There is a new generation of what are now called mitochondrial disorders surrounding us at every turn. Conditions such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and lupus may be grouped into this category. The mitochondria are like the batteries for your cell. If they become damaged due to oxidative stress or other factors, then the power is drained from them and they cannot power your cells, which in turn cannot power you to have energy to get through your day. Very often, low energy means that your mitochondria are damaged in some way at the cellular level. Mitochondria are your cell's power source, so you want to keep them healthy for great energy!

Glutathione actually repairs and regenerates your mitochondria at the cellular level. If you have high glutathione levels, your cells will have the energy to do what they need to do, and keep you going all day long!

So now we would like to know, how is glutathione anti aging? Human aging is a hot topic. Interest in finding the best anti aging product that really works is at an all-time high today. It has been found that glutathione levels are highest in the healthy elderly. Could there be a connection between glutathione and anti aging? The average human life span is getting longer with advances in health care, but along with that, humans most importantly want not only to live longer, but better, with a higher quality of life as they age.

And they are looking for the best anti aging product to help them to do just that. Is that true of you? Chances are, if you are looking for the best anti aging product, your friends are probably looking too. Regarding the length of our human life span, note what Duke University demographer James Vaupel said: “There is no evidence that human life expectancy is anywhere close to its ultimate limit.” Perhaps we were indeed made to live much longer than we do? Could we have been created to live even forever?

Is the secret to unlocking this scientific secret somehow connected to this precious little glutathione molecule?

What does research tell us about glutathione as the best anti aging product? Note what some other noteworthy professionals are now saying. In the bestseller “Stop Aging Now!”, Jean Carper is quoted as saying, “You must get your levels of GSH (glutathione) up if you want to keep your youth and live longer. High blood levels of GSH predict good health as you age and a long life. Low levels predict early disease and death.” Think of that!

High Glutathione = Youth + Health + Longer Life!

Low Glutathione = Early Disease + Death!

Which of those sounds better to you? These experts are joining a growing list of researchers who are publishing their findings about anti aging nutrients, and the results are astounding to say the least. How many people do you know that would like to keep their youth, live longer and have optimal health? Probably every single person you know.

If you knew you had just found the best anti aging product, would you let them know? Absolutely, you would. I would too, and that is why I am letting you know about it here. And therein lies the tremendous value of this information. You have just struck gold. Human aging touches each and every one of us and those that we love. And now you know about the best anti aging product, and you and all you know can benefit from using it. Since human aging affects all of us, glutathione is for two groups of people - the sick and the healthy. Have I left anyone out?

It is very interesting to note that decreases in GSH due to age are seen in all tissues of the body, including the liver, kidney, lung, heart, spleen, and the brain. If we raise these levels, this will indeed dramatically affect our aging process. As one of the anti aging foods, it will help us to age better.

So now you know how glutathione works to restore cellular energy and also has an anti aging effect on the body. Stay tuned for the next report in the Glutathione Series - “What does and doesn't work to raise glutathione?” Here's a hint - you can't just eat it!

by Laura McCallum

4 comments:

LivingWell said...

Hello, anon- I have several articles published on the subject of glutathione- this is one of many. You can visit my 200+ page site on the topic, http://www.ImmuneHealthSolutions.com , or google my name plus glutathione: "Laura McCallum glutathione" to see my online articles on the subject. Thanks for the tips on chiropractic.
Good health to you!

Anonymous said...

Glutathione as a supplement is all but totally destroyed during the digestion of it! There is an all natural supplement called Cellgevity that was 25 years in the making which enhances glutathione rates almost 300% in 90 days available at 314687.max.com

Kellers Formula said...

Glutathione is an amazing breakthrough. Dr. Robert Keller really studied this and created his "Original Glutathione Formula" that feeds the body with the essentials precursors that assists our bodies in making it's own glutathione. Same product as MAX but cheaper.

Silver Guardian said...

I started using a sublingual glutathione product 2 weeks ago. Within a DAY, I noticed changes. I stopped having to go downstairs 3 times every evening at bedtime because I'd forgotten (a) my Kindle Fire (b) to feed the fish (c) to let one cat in or one cat out (d) to turn off lights and (most importantly and constantly) to bring upstairs my glass of water, which typically I had just filled with ice and filtered water, but then had set down .. or even left right where I'd filled it. My husband ... instead of asking if I'd remembered to bring my cell phone or my purse or whatever else I needed, when going to the store, would ask "WHY did you remember?"

And the ANSWER became obvious. I just kept feeling more and more AWARE, and the cobwebs were falling away! I even find myself not having to stumble around finding the right names for my great-grandchildren, and that isn't even necessarily age related, given that I have called all of my kids "honey" for twenty plus years, now, because I've never been focussed enough to even use a name that belongs to the right sex, let alone the correct child.

It has been about two weeks now, that I've been using this supplement, and yesterday I started realizing that when I feed the cats, instead of just getting out clean dishes for them and setting those inside the dirty ones on the floor (which I was doing because it is hard for me to lean over and pick them up) ... I was just casually picking up the dish, and setting down a fresh dish. Because I CAN. Without pain!

And this morning, I decided to try on a dress that I haven't been able to wear for years, because it just is too tight around the hips and waist. Wow! It just slid on and is comfortable. So I got out my measuring tape AND stepped on the scales. I've lost over two pounds, which may sound like a tiny amount, but I only weigh 123. I have very small bones, and that 123 pounds is still about 3 pounds more than I can easily carry, because I have scoliosis. For ME to have lost 2 pounds is a BIG thing. And nicer yet ... is the fact that I've lost two inches from around my waist (where I truly wanted to lose it).

Mind you ... I have been taking supplements that were supposed to help my own body produce glutathione, for over a year. But this one being a sublingual appears to make all the difference! Also, I do take NAC, B12 and D3 ... all which I've now read seem to work synergistically with the glutathione. I don't know if I'd have had as much positive reaction so quickly, if I hadn't also been taking those.

I got the sublingual from Nanoceutical Solutions, which I had never heard of before. A friend of mine recommended the product. Sadly, it is not cheap. I think I pay almost $60 a bottle. But it is so worth it!